Searching...


.
14 Jun 2013
01.49 0

KIM JONG KOOK in Malaysia




the promo video


KIM JONG KOOK, one of the Running Man members were in Kuala Lumpur from 13-14 june for Fan Meeting.

13th June,  Kim Jong Kook was interviewed at One Fm,
one of Malaysia Radio. Here some AWESOME highlight from the interview:-

1- How about Eun Hye? 
Jong Kook answered she one of his friend but his sound a bit shy. Is it he hide something from us?!

2- When do you want married?
Again, KJK bluffing and shy to straight answer. But he said, he ready to married if he find true girl.

3- why KJK shy in front of girl? 
KJK tell the story that he have only male siblings and schooling at Male High School.

here the rest of the interview :D

 [SUMMARY FOR LIVE INTERVIEW ON ONEFM]
(Based on my what I hear and some are rephrased, so if there are any mistakes, please forgive! ^^)

Jongkook was worried that the Malaysian fans might get hurt while waiting for him at the airport earlier today.

1. "What is in your mind when singing songs?"
KimJongKook: I try to put myself in real situations. Not based on true stories.

2. "Do you think you're a good guy?"
KimJongKook: Ya, I think so (laughs)

3. "What is your favourite song in the latest album?"
KimJongKook: Men Are All Like That

OneFM plays Men Are All Like That

4. "You've collaborated with Will Smith before so which international artiste you want to collaborate in the near future?"
KimJongKook: I want to collaborate with Will Smith again.

5. "Any plans to sing chinese sing you are popular in the chinese market?"
KimJongKook: Chinese is difficult. I don't want to look stupid. (laughs)

KimJongKook: 大家好,我是金钟国,我害你*。(我爱你)
*KJK pronounced 'I Love You' in chinese wrongly and instead said 'I Harm You'. And the DJ corrected him. So cute!

6. "Haha is already got married. So when is your turn?"
KimJongKook: I gotta get married soon~

7. "What about Eun Hye?"
KimJongKook: Huh? Eun Hye, yeah...... she's great. (*guess he's shy ^^*)

OneFM plays Words I Want To Say To You

8. "You've mentioned that your weakness is woman, why?"
KimJongKook: Its just natural, i went to a school with only male friends. I'm shy, but now it's gettin' better now because I'm getting older. And I don't have a sister.
(*no oppa, don't say like that D: *)

9. "Who has been most influential in your life?"
KimJongKook: My parents, they are really great parents. My father is always responsible, my mother is always making sacrifices for my family. They are my role model.

KimJongKook: There's no Fathers' Day in Korea, only Parents' Day.

10. "What would you say when you see a girl?"
KimJongKook: Do you want to get married? (laughs) I'm getting older.

OneFM plays Men Also Feel Sad.

11. "Do you like Popeye the Sailor Man, since you have muscle?"
KimJongKook: Yeah, of course I like him. I started eating vegetables because of him. It doesn't make sense. Without protein, I won't have a body like this.
(*oppa why you so cute*)

12. "How do you feel if fans from overseas like you as a running man member instead of a singer?"
KimJongKook: I don't really care if fans like me as entertainer/singer. I'm okay with both.

Kim Jong Kook is nervous then because he thinks that his english is not good.

13. "Running Man has been going to HongKong, Macau etc, so when will Running Man come to Malaysia? And I heard there is a fanmeet on the 21st Sempteber..."
KimJongKook: Huh? It's not decided yet. We're always thinking about Malaysia but we haven't confirm it yet.

Kim Jong Kook promises that he will bring the rest of the Running Man members to Malaysia even if it is not for filming.

14. "Is there anything you want to say to your Malaysian fans?"
KimJongKook: 我爱你. (I Love You) Terima Kasih (Thank you)

and the live interview concluded with the song 'Saying I Love You' which features Yoon Eun Hye in the music video.




Here the video and some picture for KJK fans out there.

SPARTA WAS HERE !!!
at Malaysia, 2013



You will be jealous
Tiger with police
 




with the translator

at One Fm
with the host
crazy fan secretly snap KJK :P

with MAS airline crew


p/s: sorry for my grammar :P

0 komentar: